Here’s what you get:
Look at everything you will discover!
Section 1 - Vision Unlimited
01. Leaders make things happen
02. Leaders dare to dream
03. Leadership or management?
04. How to get your purpose right
05. How to get your mission right
06. How to get your strategy right
07. How to get your goals right
08. Goals for every relationship
Section 2 - Character Unlimited
09. Inside-out leadership
10. Your most important leadership tool
11. Underground leadership
12. How to sharpen your character and skills
13. 5 qualities of a faithful leader
14. 6 qualities of an effective leader
15. The one quality that changes everything
16. How to own up when you get it wrong
17. How to make a genuine apology
Section 3 - Results Unlimited
18. How to break free from the kingdom of “should”
19. How to run meetings that people will love
20. How to run meetings that get things done
21. When performance doesn’t match expectation
22. Methods vs Outcomes
23. How to lead at the right level
24. How to lead a small group
25. How to deal with complaints
26. How to deal with difficult people (1)
27. How to deal with difficult people (2)
Section 4 - Relationships Unlimited
28. 3 steps to being a champion encourager
29. How to tackle the issue and still win the person
30. How to correct others
31. How to confront others
32. The art of successful delegation
33. How to remember names - Part 1
34. How to remember names - Part 2
35. How to remember names - Part 3
36. 8 common mistakes in listening
37. The art of re-listening: Step 1 - Reflect
38. The art of re-listening: Step 1 - Re-affirm
39. The art of re-listening: Step 1 - Request
40. Relationships that build leadership
Section 5 - Teamwork Unlimited
41. The danger of “Rambo Leaders”
42. How to build your team - with care.
43. How to build your team - with words.
44. How to build your team - with training.
45. How to build your team - with expectation.
46. How to build your team - by developing trust.
47. Caring for your customers by empowering your team
48. The leadership of “Wow!”
49. Upside-down leadership – leading by serving
50. Leadership to die for